Mv to ride location page
Suggestion (by User:Nsayers): Local media coverage links should be moved to the Ride Location pages to which they refer (thus decreasing the size of this page).
- I would like to wait to do this until old media coverage is updated to proper formatting so we don't have to hunt through dozens of pages making formatting corrections, which costs valuable time.D 14:03, 15 Mar 2006 (PST)
- Do you agree with me about the formatting? ie: Rather than the Wikipedia recommendation, use:
- [Source], place, date: "[Quote]" --Nsayers 11:52, 18 Mar 2006 (PST)
- Whatever standard wikipedia manual of style says for citing sources, more or less. It would be nice to swap code ride into wikipedia if the article was important enough. D 16:28, 18 Mar 2006 (PST)
Info moved from article
Formatting citations as follows is better, as it allows them to be sorted by source more easily (allowing duplicates to be more easily spotted):
- [Source site], Date (eg: 30 Jan 2006): "[Quote]"
- Moved by D 19:58, 14 May 2006 (PDT)