London Regents Park
The London WNBR is part of Bike Week.
Date: Saturday 10 June 2017
Time: 14:30 assembly, for 15:00 departure
Location: Regents Park, meeting in Cumberland Green, near Cumberland Place.
Details to be confirmed... We are meeting in Cumberland Green, near Cumberland Place. See Facebook event for info.
The coloured lines match the topological map:
- The red line is just for our group.
- The blue line is the merged route for all the northern start points.
- The green line is the merged route for all start points.
- 14:30 Assemble.
- 15:00 Depart.
- 15:30 Meet the group who started in Hyde Park at Piccadilly Circus, then meet the group who started in Kings Cross at Haymarket.
- 15:45 Meet the groups who started at Clapham Junction, West Norwood, and Tower Hill on Westminster Bridge.
- 17:30 Finish at Wellington Arch.
Body painting facilities will be available in the park from 13:30 to 14:30, next to the main assembly area.
There are toilets inside Regents Park at Hanover Gate, Chester Road, and Queen Mary's Gardens.