London Regents Park
The London WNBR is part of Bike Week.
Date: Saturday 9 June 2018
Time: 14:00 assembly, 14:40 on your bikes for 14:50 departure
Location: Regents Park, meeting in Cumberland Green, near Cumberland Place.
The coloured lines match the topological map:
- The red line is just for our group.
- The blue line is the merged route for all the northern start points.
- The green line is the merged route for all start points.
- 14:00 Assemble.
- 14:40 On your bikes
- 14:50 Depart.
- 15:30 Meet the group who started in Hyde Park at Piccadilly Circus, then meet the group who started in Kings Cross at Haymarket.
- 15:45 Meet the groups who started at Clapham Junction, West Norwood, and Tower Hill on Westminster Bridge.
- 17:30 Finish at Wellington Arch.
Body painting facilities will be available in the park from 13:30 to 14:30, next to the main assembly area.
There are toilets inside Regents Park at Hanover Gate, Chester Road, and Queen Mary's Gardens.