London Regents Park
The London WNBR is part of Bike Week (15-23 June 2013).
Date: Saturday 8 June 2013
Time: 14:30 assembly, for 15:00 departure
Location: Regents Park
We are meeting in Cumberland Green, near Cumberland Place.
The coloured lines match the topological map:
- The red line is just for our group.
- The blue line is the merged route for all the northern start points.
- The green line is the merged route for all start points.
- 14:30 Assemble.
- 15:00 Depart.
- 15:30 Meet the group who started in Marble Arch at Piccadilly Circus, then meet the group who started in Kings Cross at Haymarket.
- 15:45 Meet the groups who started at Clapham Junction and West Norwood at Belvedere Road (near the London Eye).
- 17:30 Finish at Wellington Arch.
Body painting facilities will be available in the park from 13:30 to 14:30, next to the main assembly area.
There are toilets inside Regents Park at Hanover Gate, Chester Road, and Queen Mary's Gardens.