London Regents Park
The London WNBR is part of Bike Week.
Date: Saturday 9 June 2018
Time: 14:20 assembly, 14:35 on your bikes for 14:50 departure
Location: Outer Circle, Regents Park, near Cumberland Green / Cumberland Place.
The coloured lines match the topological map:
- The red line is just for our group.
- The blue line is the merged route for all the northern start points.
- The green line is the merged route for all start points.
- 14:20 Assemble.
- 14:35 On your bikes
- 14:50 Depart.
- 15:30 Meet the group who started in Hyde Park at Piccadilly Circus, then meet the group who started in Kings Cross at Haymarket.
- 15:45 Meet the groups who started at Clapham Junction, West Norwood, and Tower Hill on Westminster Bridge.
- 17:30 Finish at Wellington Arch.
No body painting facilities will be available in the park this year.
There are toilets inside Regents Park at Hanover Gate, Chester Road, and Queen Mary's Gardens.