London Kings Cross
The London WNBR is part of Bike Week.
Date: Saturday 10 June 2017
Time: 14:30 assembly, for 15:00 departure
Location: Lewis Cubitt Park, London, N1C 4UZ
Detail to be confirmed: We are meeting in Lewis Cubitt Park, behind Granary Square and Kings Cross, London N1C 4UZ. There will be body painting facilities available. See Facebook event for info.
The coloured lines match the topological map:
- The red line is just for our group.
- The blue line is the merged route for all the northern start points.
- The green line is the merged route for all start points.
- 14:30 Assemble.
- 14:45 Remove clothes.
- 15:00 Depart.
- 15:30 Meet the groups who started in Hyde Park and Regents Park at Haymarket.
- 15:45 Meet the groups who started at Clapham Junction, West Norwood, and Tower Hill on Westminster Bridge.
- 17:30 Finish at Wellington Arch.
There will be body painting facilities in a designated area between 14:00 and 14:30. NB You mustn't arrive before 14:00.
There are toilets at Granary Square, but you must wear clothing if you use them.
Kings Cross Central Limited Partnership (KCCLP) are permitting the access to the estate at their own risk and are not responsible for any loss howsoever caused, including as a result of, any accident or personal injury occurring from or in conjunction with participating in the World Naked Bike Ride starting from Granary Square for all the participants and guests.