We can only imagine what will happen on Saturday 12 June 2010, as the World Naked Bike Ride becomes a Drumheller tradition!
Date: Saturday June 12 2010
Time: 11:30am meet, 12:00pm tear clothing asunder, 12:05pm ride!
Location: Five Blue Herons, Corner of 3rd Avenue and Center Street
For more information please contact worldnakedbikeridedrumheller"at"gmail.com
Naked bike riding tips
- Prepare for riding rain or shine!
- If sunny, put on sunscreen!
- You do not have to be fully naked to join the ride.
- Wear shoes!
- Keep your clothes with you -- you never know when you may need them (like... after the ride).
- Decorate your bike! Come with signs and funky hats! Cover your bike seat with fun fur.
- Ride safely and stay together as a group.
- Tell your friends! Spread the word!
- CBC News, Calgary, 14 Jun 2009: "Naked bike ride rolls in Alberta"
- The Drumheller Mail, 10 Jun 2009, Organizers prepare for first ever Drumheller Naked Bike ride event by Pat Kolafa
- Drumheller Online, 10 Jun 2009, Naked Bike Ride Controversy by Greg Garbutt
- WNBR Canada (on main website)
- WNBR Canada Yahoo! group