Brighton & Hove press
From World Naked Bike Ride
Photo library also available.
- 9 Jun 2013: Naked bike riders salute Brighton & Hove as a cycle city
- 8 May 2013: Brighton Naked Bike Ride mixes celebration and protest in its eighth year
- 20 May 2009: Thousands to Cycle Naked Against the Environmental Credit Crunch
- 18 March 2009: Brighton Naked Bike Riders Brave the Chill
- 6 June 2008: 2,000 Naked Cyclists to Ride through 7 UK Cities in Demonstration Against Climate Change and Cars
- 13 June 2007: Thousands Cycle Naked to Protest against Oil Dependency and Car Culture
- 7 June 2007: Bike Ride Goes The Full Monty – ‘As bare as you dare’ Say Naked Cyclists
- 17 May 2007: Over 1,000 Naked Cyclists Expected in Five UK Cities for World Naked Bike Ride Weekend
- 5 June 2006: Sussex Police Cover-Up At Brighton's First World Naked Bike Ride
- 19 April 2006: World Naked Bike Ride Gets Brighton 'As Bare As You Dare'
Photo and video footage
Stock photos available from:
The best links for sourcing high-quality video for media use are listed below.
You must contact film makers to negotiate payment and terms
- ITV Local/Big Brighton Productions: Your Town: On Yer Bike... Feel the breeze on the World Naked Bike Ride – direct link
- SchMOVIES: 'The Big Cover-Up' (62MB MPEG file, 6:13 minutes)
- Artforms Productions/The Latest (Stefan Reszczynski and Chris King)
- Must.tv (Movement for the Use of Sustainable Technology)